Find Ringback Tones

Find Ringback Tones

Ringback Tones

Well, as you've guessed by now, this is my ringback tones site, where I look for and write about all the cool ringbacks that I find. There's not a whole lot of news with this these days ... I guess what I, and every one else out there is waiting for these days is a way to upload and manage their own ringbacks.

Wouldn't that be cool! As it is, we are stuck with the monthly fee for each ringback tone we use. You would think that verizon wireless and all those other providers would give us a break by now, and realize that a whole lot more people would start using ringback tones on their phone or iphone or whatever, if they would just give us a subscription price, or a package or something like that. Like, how about a "10 ringbacks for $10" kind of deal? Or even better - "100 ringbacks for $20".

How long will it be before they let us have what the ringtone business has had for ages - the coveted free ringback tones. I will be the first to say that I won't be holding my breath. I think the only way that is going to happen is if one of the verizon wireless engineers slips up and programs a glitch in the system. Otherwise, I'm afraid that at least those of us using the verizon wireless ringback tones will be stuck with paying the fees. *sigh*.

But I REALLY HOPE that they do consider the ringback package deals!!! I think that idea is just genius! It's getting a bit boring just having 2 ringback tones to shuffle between. For me and my buds. All my friends are like, 'Dude, can't you update your ringback?". Well, great, it's either get a new ringback this month, or get my Tim Hortons. And everyone I know will tell you how quickly they will be getting an update on their ringback tones when they call me up.